The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This game is not even part of legends is it now?

adormitul

Because it really looks like its not with you KOTET ending. Even after thousands of years there should be still info about this and there is not.

Is it a paralel universe like in DC?

Just a side question sorry but I really need to find out why does this fantasy matter so much to you? I mean canon, non-canon, EU, Legends? I mean why do ppl suffer so much about if it did or didn't happened "for real" in the made up star wars fantasy universe which basically only exists inside your minds....I just don't get it.

Edited by Gray

Even in 2011, there was an awful lot of stuff it would have been silly to forget about. Namely the Sith and how their accent, symbol and ship design got absorbed in the Republic we know in the movies. Star Wars having bad "memory" about this period is nothing new.

Same goes for the myriad Sith Lords with Vitiate at the head who would curb anyone in modern day Legends.

Just a side question sorry but I really need to find out why does this fantasy matter so much to you? I mean canon, non-canon, EU, Legends? I mean why do ppl suffer so much about if it did or didn't happened "for real" in the made up star wars fantasy universe which basically only exists inside your minds....I just don't get it.

it's fun Mate, just some old fashioned Geek Fun, nothing to get upset about and it's really the point of this Forum;)