Chapter XVI: Battle of Odessen Arcann Fight Bugged/Unfinishable

Jesira

When I get Arcann to the end of the fight, he throws me to the end of the room and I'm supposed to use the shield to walk towards him, I can't. I'm stuck, and I can't move, CC breaks don't work, and I'm just forced to sit there and die. I literally can't progress.

LoL be a subscriber and get early access 2 days before the new patch goes live!!!!! But because were bugging the final boss Arcann, you will not have early access for 2 days!

Typical EA associated ***** right here. Thanks for shafting us customers.. no hot fix to allow us to play the content or allow our characters to progress to LVL 70.... you know what..... consider my acquiring subscription cancelled.

Edited by Anikin_flywalker

LoL be a subscriber and get early access 2 days before the new patch goes live!!!!! But because were bugging the final boss Arcann, you will not have early access for 2 days!

Typical EA associated ***** right here. Thanks for shafting us customers.. no hot fix to allow us to play the content or allow our characters to progress to LVL 70.... you know what..... consider my acquiring subscription cancelled.

Then you wont be able to play KOTET so....

I got to where I can stand there and live forever as long as I use cloak of pain, unity, and any defense I can as fast as cooldown permits, but if I use the shield my health drops and I die. This has been several days since this problem started wished they would fix it!