Game crashing bug after attempting to load cutscene at chapter 2 KOTET

sfacter

Just wanted to report a bug i encountered while playing the early access it seems near the end of chapter 2 where you head back to oddessen to confront saresh the game freezes and causes the whole game to crash. this seems to happen whenever you try to enter this cutscene specifically otherwise i can still play everything else as normal but cant continue this quest.hopefuly you guys can get this fixed soon thanks.

Just wanted to report a bug i encountered while playing the early access it seems near the end of chapter 2 where you head back to oddessen to confront saresh the game freezes and causes the whole game to crash. this seems to happen whenever you try to enter this cutscene specifically otherwise i can still play everything else as normal but cant continue this quest.hopefuly you guys can get this fixed soon thanks.

I set all my graphic settings to as low as possible and then it let me past that cutscene

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.