Ranked Warzones give 800 CXP per victory and 636 CXP per loss

Jinre_the_Jedi

I'm not talking about a gear requirement. I'm talking about what other ranked players are seeing as acceptable gear level for rankeds.

i mean at this point and for the foreseeable future everyone is in the middle of an enormous and unprecedented gear grind so i don't think people are going to care that much what your gear is. bolster seems to do a decent job of bringing people up to par.

Edited by Kwamis

Yay lets all go ranked!! Just stand around, hit 1 or 2 buttons and get loads of CXP :D

It's based on medals earned, no medals earned means you get minamal CXP, something around 20.

I'm not talking about a gear requirement. I'm talking about what other ranked players are seeing as acceptable gear level for rankeds.

Personally, I have 4 pieces of 230 set bonus gear and the other 8 pieces are green 228 gear, so honestly, it doesn't matter what you queue in, bolster will take care of you mostly.

662 CXP for a win - 530 CXP for a loss for all regular warzones (haven't seen reg arenas yet).

Reg arenas are the same as reg 8v8. If you get 10 medals regardless if you win or lose you will get 500+ cxp. So to you all who leave arenas cuz you don't like them you are missing out on one of the best and fastest ways to get cxp. So time to stop leaving and learn how to death match boys and girls.

Edited by kissingaiur

i mean at this point and for the foreseeable future everyone is in the middle of an enormous and unprecedented gear grind so i don't think people are going to care that much what your gear is. bolster seems to do a decent job of bringing people up to par.

Is there bolster at lvl 70?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.