KotFE Chapter 16 Bug

AloraKinree

When I attempted to fight Arcann towards the end of chapter 16, I am pretty sure I encountered a bug. Everything I've seen so far suggests that when Arcann jumps to the stairs and starts shooting lightning at me, I should be able to put my shield up and just walk to the stairs; however, this is not the case. When I hit Arcann with the shield when he's at less than 20% health, he jumps to the stairs, stunning me. He then proceeds to hurl attacks at me, including the empowered lightning, at me until I regain control. Unfortunately, I can only look side to side when I regain control. Even with the shield, I am rooted to that spot. The shield also does not protect me from the lightning being hurled at me. So, I eventually die. On my last attempt, I noticed that there was a buff saying that bc I had been hit with lightning, from when I was stunned, I could not move. I do not recall how long it lasted, or even if it ever ends. I just viewed a video walkthrough, and the person on there was immediately able to put their shield up and walk towards Arcann. I can not move at all. I am lvl 65/66, and all of my gear except my main lightsaber, which is lvl 200, is lvl 208. I do not know what to do.

Same issue here. Tried 5 times in a row to see what the issue was.

When Arcann's HP is down at 23% and he is spamming his force lightning at you, you need to go up to him and use Empowered Bash. This gives a mutual throw back between you and Arcann. However, you will receive a debuff called Overload Stun which lasts for 10 seconds I believe(?). While this one is going down, Arcann will cast another throwback at you before he starts casting Force Lighting at you once more. You will then be given a debuff which is supposed to be there only for a second or two from what I recall from when I did it back a few months ago. This debuff is called "Power Overwhelming" and describes "Unable to move" with absolutely no timer. It will just stay like that. Please fix the debuff Power Overwhelming in KoTFE Chapter 16 :)