Used token, but no Shae Vizla

vXCozmoz

Hey.

I open my mail and clicked on her token (and accepted) but she does not appear, nor is she in my companions list. I first thought it was maybe because I used my lvl 60 character boost that might have something to do with it or that I still needed to finnish chapter14 (mandalore's planet) but when I simply made a lvl1 character, I got her instantly when pressing the token.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. By the way, the character I want her with is my boosted jugger called Plinky, The Red Eclipse server.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by vXCozmoz

It does say in the notice of that in KOTFE she will become unavailable until you recruit here after chapter 14 so you may have to go to through chapter 14 and recruit her. They aren't going to make an exception just cause you used a level 60 token. Lol! :p

Correct, after I finished chapter 14 she was in my companions list. It still was a bit strange as you could make a lvl 1 character and get her instantly (like with Nico using the token) but it seems it didn't apply in this case. Maybe because I was on that very same chapter or such.

And on second note no I didn't say they should give me an exception just because I bought that boost. What I ment was if it might interfeared with the game or some way, and since you end up on the start of ch14, it didn't work while it would otherwise like I have mentioned earlier. Thx tho for replying and your quick sarcasmic judgement :D

Problem solved :D

Edited by vXCozmoz