Trailer armor not in-game?

YoshiRaphElan

So all through the build-up to KOTET, the Outlander was shown wearing some really awesome armor. But this armor is apparently not available in the Cartel Market upon the expansion's release so I can wear it? :(

Or am I just missing it? I'll grant it's a possibility. Still, if it's not there it seems like a missed opportunity to give us this armor with the launch of the expansion. I really dig this gear, and was looking forward to running KOTET in it after seeing it in all the teasers.

It will be released, sometime hopefully soon. http://dulfy.net/2016/11/24/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-5-0-v3/

"Jedi Survivalist" armor set. Sure hope they keep the hood down...

Yeah, but unless they release it on Thursday with the "official" release of KOTET, it's kind of odd that it wasn't available from the start, is all. I mean, I doubt I'll have time to play the expansion until Thursday anyway even though I do have early access, but still. :p

Yeah, but unless they release it on Thursday with the "official" release of KOTET, it's kind of odd that it wasn't available from the start, is all. I mean, I doubt I'll have time to play the expansion until Thursday anyway even though I do have early access, but still. :p

Ah. True... (Sorry, kind of missed your point in the first post. Whoops. XD That's what I get for reading far too fast.)