Arcann fight bugged?

Lyndoll

When Arcann is on the platform at the end of the fight, after the silence, I am unable to move toward him during the Empowered Lightening. I regain my abilities, just can not move toward him. Edited by Lyndoll

Yes, it is bugged.

Logged in today to finish chapter 16 and then begin KotET - I guess my 3 days early access are now one complete waste, given they will NOT fix this within those 3 days....

I am...miffed...VERY...miffed. (understatements used)

Are you using the Knight's shield that was laying on the floor of the room?

You need to hold it up during that channeled lightning to be able to move towards Arcann. Otherwise you'll be pinned.

Hint: Hit him with it when you reach him.

Edited by Taramayne

had exact same issue. I thought it was because I didn't have a lightsaber on me, but it seems that I'm not the only one.

was able to solve it becasue I just so happen to play a sorc and so I just placed the phase walk on his platform, but that's just work around for a single class, NOT an actual solution, so yeah, posting to add that having the same issue.

There have been 3 work around found for this.

1. IF you are playing Sorceror.Sage use phase walk.

2. Do the chapter in veteran mode

3. Do the fight in story mode without using the bash ability. Use the damage reflect ability to damage Arcann.

Glitched on me too. I'm on a Jedi Guardian so saber reflect was a quick way to bring his hp down. I didn't use the power punch thing and he didn't switch to the glitched phase where he pins you near the door out of range and on flypaper. So if you're on an alt with any tech or force dmg reflect, it's an option.

Yes, it is bugged.

Logged in today to finish chapter 16 and then begin KotET - I guess my 3 days early access are now one complete waste, given they will NOT fix this within those 3 days....

I am...miffed...VERY...miffed. (understatements used)

How about peeved, extremely irked, ready to kill someone

* try to look for a shield laying on the ground center right,

* if you do see a danger zone area high-lite come up! walk behind him, he lock facing the zone easy hitting time on him.

* stay out of color zones pop-up killer.!

* see any yellow lighting or power stream coming your way use the shield walk up to him and bash him with it!

as for locking you in place DEV think it be more fun you get lockup before getting hit, game killer but guess the Dev think it be more fun keeping you from moving (around) out of a big time get!

i beat him 3x now:)

use (shield) then walk-up to him (super slow walk like baby steps) powering up shield then bash him, and yellow lighting he use on the steps (shield will build up power and shield icon will light up when ready to use, as you get in range)

must use the shield to beat him to win.:rak_04:

Edited by BingyDingy