Unable to hide Character Title in game?

Athoraen

So I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or if it's just me being a bit dense (entirely possible) but I can't seem to hide my character title in game any more? It's constantly hovering above my head. Again, not sure if this is a bug or if the toggle has changed since the update so apologies if this is in the wrong place!

Thanks

So I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or if it's just me being a bit dense (entirely possible) but I can't seem to hide my character title in game any more? It's constantly hovering above my head. Again, not sure if this is a bug or if the toggle has changed since the update so apologies if this is in the wrong place!

Thanks

To disable the regular title, under "Select Character Title", choose the topmost option where it just says your character's name.

For the Legacy Title, change it to the topmost option which appears to be empty in "Select Legacy Title:".

These both work fine for me.

Edited by Glzmo

Go to the Nameplates section under Preferences and you can turn it off. A bunch of emails got auto-enabled by the 5.0 patch for some reason.

This sorted it, thank you!

To disable the regular title, under "Select Character Title", choose the topmost option where it just says your character's name.

For the Legacy Title, change it to the topmost option which appears to be empty in "Select Legacy Title:".

These both work fine for me.

Good to know! Thanks