WHERE'S MY REWARD? (Missing Boots of Armor Set)

FagundesMendonZa

I Really Like The Battle-Scarred Armor Set...

BUT IN SOMEWAY, I CANT GET THE BOOTS!!!!

I ALREADY DO 3 ACCOUNTS FOR THIS!!! (yes, i really like this armor set)

listen, I should get the boots on a mission in balmorra called "Inside Job" (but there's no reward, just xp and credits)

pls, Swtor, HELP ME!

Q: Why don't you do Heroic Missions to get the boots?

A: i dont know what happen with heroic missions, but they are now "Alien research", i dont get it why this happen

but i want THE NORMAL SUPPLIES!, Not alien research '-'

I Really Like The Battle-Scarred Armor Set...

BUT IN SOMEWAY, I CANT GET THE BOOTS!!!!

I ALREADY DO 3 ACCOUNTS FOR THIS!!! (yes, i really like this armor set)

listen, I should get the boots on a mission in balmorra called "Inside Job" (but there's no reward, just xp and credits)

pls, Swtor, HELP ME!

Q: Why don't you do Heroic Missions to get the boots?

A: i dont know what happen with heroic missions, but they are now "Alien research", i dont get it why this happen

but i want THE NORMAL SUPPLIES!, Not alien research '-'

Are you talking of a moddable, Orange labelled set? If so, they removed those as rewards from pretty much everything a few patches ago, and said gear has become unobtainable... Although there are similar looking sets that can be crafted - or at least there were. :eek:

If not, mission rewards are now dependant on level. At 65, you get Alliance "tokens" instead of green unmoddable pieces of gear. However, said gear is always bound to either the character - greens, everything save for Alliance stuff - or Legacy - the Alliance "tokens" themselves. I'm afraid you're out of luck, at least on that particular character... :o