two archaeology decos provide wrong grade Artifact Fragments

anonnn

I was trying to boost my Legacy stock of archaeology materials, so I placed all 7 Archaeology decorations in my stronghold to do spontaneous daily harvesting. The materials I found the nodes to provide are as follows:

. . . . . . Lost Archaeological Find --> (Grade 1) Lost Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . Sacred Archaeological Find --> (Grade 2) Sacred Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . Ancient Archaeological Find --> (Grade 1) Lost Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . Galactic Archaeological Find --> (Grade 4) Galactic Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . Hypertech Archaeological Find --> (Grade 4) Galactic Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . Primeval Archaeological Find --> (Grade 6) Primeval Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . Primordial Archaeological Find --> (Grade 7) Primordial Artifact Fragment

I verified these results on multiple characters on multiple days. As you can see, the Grade 3 and Grade 5 archaeological nodes are providing the wrong level of Artifact Fragment. Missing are the following:

. . . . . . (Grade 3) Ancient Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . (Grade 5) Hypertech Artifact Fragment

It'd be great if you could fix the two decorations Ancient Archaeological Find and Hypertech Archaeological Find, so that they provide their correct level of Artifact Fragment.

You should really be using color crystal decos. They generate color crystals and BOTH power crystals and artifact fragments. Solid Color crystals are grade 3 and Lucent Color Crystals are grade 5 and I KNOW they work because I use them ALL the time :p Edited by psandak

You should really be using color crystal decos. They generate color crystals and BOTH power crystals and artifact fragments. Solid Color crystals are grade 3 and Lucent Color Crystals are grade 5 and I KNOW they work because I use them ALL the time :p

Perfect! Although Grade 3 turned out to be Opaque Red Crystal Formation rather than Solid. The two are:

Opaque Red Crystal Formation --->

. . . . . . . . . . . . . (Grade 3) Red Opaque Crystal

. . . . . . . . . . . . . (Grade 3) Ancient Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . . . . . . . . (Grade 3) Opila Crystal

Lucent Red Crystal Formation --->

. . . . . . . . . . . . . (Grade 5) Red Lucent Crystal

. . . . . . . . . . . . . (Grade 5) Hypertech Artifact Fragment

. . . . . . . . . . . . . (Grade 5) Damind Crystal

Thanks for the tip! Now I can get my stocks of Grade 3 and Grade 5 Artifact Fragments where I want them.