Not getting credit for Tacticals for Conquest

Narrisablue

I have done several tacticals in the past two days and have not received credit for them for Conquest. I start the tactical and end it with the same four people, but credit is not being given. I am eligible for the Daily Reward. Also, the Looking for Allies quest isn't being credited. Several guildmates have experienced the same thing this week. Thought you should know. Looks like I am doomed to pvp to finish conquest on Tamkozhae. This is occurring on Begeren Colony. Edited by Narrisablue

I had a similar experience on one of my alts recently. Pretty sure the cause of it was that I had the questline for the Revan flashpoints (Taral V/Boarding Party/etc) in my quest log at the time. No idea why that would have caused it, but if you have that questline in your log finish it and then try again.

I too did not get the points/credit for completing activities during Conquest, last week i did not get credit for crafting the invasion pack nor for Killing Trapjaw and these would have had me comnpleting the personal and given my guild additional points for the leaderboards. This week already I crafted the War Supply and the bar below it's block shows full and it shows as complete however my points reflect 0 / 20,000.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9773ztthvjmphu/20161123_031540.jpg?dl=0

idk if that link worked, first time trying to link the image