Old player coming back, simple question

Erudain

Hello everyone.

I played way back when the game launched and unsubed after a while, so here I am back taking a new look to all the storylines I've missed.

Just a couple question, I have around 5k cartel coins from what I got when I was still subbed, and I want to spend some of it on a couple jedi armour sets, I was always mad about the lack of "hood down" armours in game.

So checking TOR fashion I found this 2 cool looking sets: Valiant Jedi and Relnex.

I already bought Valiant Jedi from the cash shop, but I can't find the Relnex set anywhere. I looked around the interwebz and it says it was part of a pack called Mogul contraband pack.....but I also can't that pack in the shop anywhere.

So, question, is the relnex set now included in some other pack? or it just isn't available anymore?

Chance cubes, a possible reward in all the new packs are supposed to give you a chance to aquire any of the old mounts/weapons/armor from the old packs. So, it's quite a large prize pool, but supposedly, that armor would be included. Items won from chance cubes are able to be sold on the GTN, so there's the possibility it will pop up eventually, if it's not there already (I'm at work and can't check, also GTN varies per server).

Chance cubes, a possible reward in all the new packs are supposed to give you a chance to aquire any of the old mounts/weapons/armor from the old packs. So, it's quite a large prize pool, but supposedly, that armor would be included. Items won from chance cubes are able to be sold on the GTN, so there's the possibility it will pop up eventually, if it's not there already (I'm at work and can't check, also GTN varies per server).

The chance cubes can give you any item, not just mount/weapon/armour, so the prize pool is even more huger than you think.