Looking for small active guild.

Narassan

I am an acitve player on Shadowlands playing both imp and rep side. Currently working on Legendary DvL achievements. My wife and I are currently in a dead guild and looking for a new home. She is just learning the game, and I enjoy all aspects of the game. I use Discord for voice chat. Smaller guilds are my preference as less drama. I am normally online from 10:30 to 12:00 pm central time during the week and then on the weekends I am a little more flexible. I am currently looking just for a guild on imp side.

Hey i'm pretty much in the same boat. I was in dead guild, yet I own a 55-60 of every class in the game. I'd be happy to help you guys out and if you're willing hang out. I have a discord server you can join if you're interested in playing together. Perhaps we can seek a guild together?

• 2 weeks later...

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you! :)

Community is our middle name and we thrive on our great member base that is always willing to help out in any way they can, even if it's just to keep someone company! We have hard mode operations, casual operations, PvP, GSF, uprisings, flashpoints, heroic groups, datacron runs and guild events going on currently weekly; more information on these events can be found Here.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!