What happened to Zayne Carrick?

AnimatedCallum

For those who are true nerds about the kotor universe, you will probably have read the knights of the old republic graphic novels. The stories are based around a character called Zayne Carrick. Obviously his armor is in SWTOR but I have to ask, what did happen to Zayne Carrick? The last time we saw him he had left with Mortis to battle the mandies but I can't find any mention of what his ultimate fate was. He was friends with Malak so what happened when Malak became sith? Did he fight Malak behind the scenes or did he retire and move in with Jarael? I was just wondering if there were any theories or (even better) an actual kotor canon fact of what Zayne's fate was. The main Republic station in the fleet is called "Carrick station" so obviously he is still some what known.

Personally, my theory at this point is Zayne continued to fight the mandies until Revan defeated them. Then he retired with Jarael and when the sith war came around, he stayed out of it to protect his new family with Jarael. This would be my theory since he does not appear at all in the KOTOR or SWTOR games.

I'd like to hear your theories unless there is an actual explanation out there of what happened.

Edited by AnimatedCallum