cosyy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feedback on kotfe achievements

why there are achievements that cant be done ? http://i.imgur.com/Ji7B2z4.png

the achievement " shroud of memory" is unavailable for me yet is still there

Because you didn't subscribe for the right period to get the play-as-HK-55 chapter. I achieved that one, and the chapter was a blast.

Or maybe you *did* subscribe, and didn't bother with the chapter, in which case you missed out on an awesome story with a tragicomic twist.

companion gifts feedback

for some odd reason BW can't do math...

rank 5 gits cost 10k and give me 532 influence

rank 6 gift cost 250k and give me 1662 influence instead of 532*25

LOL

Edited by cosyy

feedback kotet killing companions

those choices make no sense, arcann, senya, koth can be killed or left alive yet during kotet vette or torian need to be sacrificed, while they never stolen ships or tried to kill you during kotet and kotfe story, if feels that they get to die because bioware wanted to kill some companions

Edited by cosyy

feedback kotet killing companions

those choices make no sense, arcann, senya, koth can be killed or left alive yet during kotet vette or torian need to be sacrificed, while they never stolen ships or tried to kill you during kotet and kotfe story, if feels that they get to die because bioware wanted to kill some companions

SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS, please.

rant on CEXP grind

i post in this thread how keep people busy but ofc BW had other plans and decided to add 300 levels of grind meaning the CEXP to read lvl 300 is = 1233921

that means 123392.1 elite mobs or 61696.05 champion mobs also i could do a chapter on story mode 6169.605 times

:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

feedback on 5.0.1a Patch Notes

All NPCs can now be targeted by Snowballs during the Life Day Event.

you know when a event is badly designed when you need to add this change, even xmas fun events require grind :mad:, maybe just maybe the reward system should be structured the other way around and to count only when a player already has the snow on them so players get a incentive to have a snow fight...... if u set the incentives that way then you can build on top of that some group/operation bonuses for example if a 4/8 player party manage to hit a single player x/y times in less that z seconds

even a WZ where one side build snowman and the other side try to destroy the snowman with a at-st could be better than the current event .....

BW fails to use basic logic :D:D

Edited by cosyy

• 1 month later...

feedback about game engine

well BW i dont know what did u change or what did u do in the last update but the performance in WZ was dropped allot in very low settings i got under 30 FPS

in ctrl+shift+f i get the numbers in red meaning is the GPU

my GPU is gigabyte GTX 970 driver 378.49

my CPU is a i7 5820k

i am willing to bet that BW f**ked something related to multi monitor even if i play on one monitor it can affect because the game is poorly optimized

Edited by cosyy