Cosy feedback thread

cosyy

pvp & pve skills

most people got the memo that you can balance things for pvp or you can balance things for pve but you cant have both, yet bioware did chose to ignore common knowledge ......

SWTOR skills/abilities should be cloned and have the a copy of skills for PVE and a copy of skills for PVP and after that adjustment can be made in order to make said skills relevant for PVE and PVP

Not cloned, but made to have different effects in PvP and PvE. As they are in Guild Wars 1.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 if chat is moved to the rigth side of the screen

there i no way to align text to the rigth the

text remain aligned to the

left

I'd say that's a good thing. The western ("Roman" or "Latin") alphabet is set up for left-to-right reading, and does not read well when right-aligned. (In the same way, Arabic or Hebrew writing, being read right-to-left, does not read well when left-aligned.)

here is my proposal for late game repeatable pvp sandbox content to keep players busy while we wait for next bioware story

My proposal for "late game repeatable pvp sandbox content" can be summed up as, "No."

It isn't a sandbox game, and sandbox content in one part will sit uncomfortably with the themepark elements in the rest of the game.

Also: one of the reasons I *stopped* playing ArcheAge was the PvP sandbox content that made up the majority of late-game play. (And was, in effect, essential to be able to progress in late-game.)

So not in SWTOR, please.

items stacking, GTN and the impact on low lvls

1 to reduce the stress on the servers deve decided to allow only 2 days listing for items, so there is no way to put items on the GTN and let them there for few months

2 items like weapons and armor cant be stacked on the inventory, so the bank and inventory slots are assigned to most value item

this means less low lvl items are crafted for the reasons written above, there few items on the for level under 50 for this obvious reason, i would love to craft low lvl items and earn profit but the SWOTR does not let me do it without losing end game items and components

People craft high-level items in preference to low-level items because low-level characters don't *need* crafted items.(1) There is so much low-level gear given away in mission rewards that using crafted gear is largely a waste of time. (The same goes for low-level mods, and especially for low-tier augments.)

(1) High-level characters don't need them either, but the non-need is much stronger for low-level characters.

you should re read what i said

You asked for them to remove a bunch of the clicking to make things easier. The illogical extension of that (dude! it was a *joke*!) is that you want just one button, but nobody would play a one-button game where the button made you lose...

Edited by SteveTheCynic

You asked for them to remove a bunch of the clicking to make things easier.

are you blind on purpose ?

i said

for some odd reason item modification are bound so in order to send those modification to other char i need to send the adaptive armor and put them on the adaptive armor and then send the armor back again all this can be avoided by simply setting item modification bound to legacy

maybe bioware will listen and remove all this click fest and screen loading now that swtor is 5 years old

making those change will mean 0 impact on game play, look like you read what you want

Edited by cosyy

I really want to see the item, armor, & weapon vendors returned to the game. Why they were taken away in the first place is still a mystery to me, but I have a hunch it is likely to do with the CM.

These vendors, even with [Random] green gear, offered some of the most useful & unique equipment in the game. Moddable gear, unique weapons & armor, & RNG boxes of Green, Blue, or Purple quality that again offered rare items. The Wraith Infiltrator, for example, I obtained a long time ago from one of these crates. But I have no clue where to get it now, I am not even sure the Heroic offers a loot box anymore, & with H2s repeatable weekly now it would seem a daunting task to go after it again.

I have seen these vendors on lower level planets like Coruscant, oddly enough, but no where else. They are gone from the rest of the planets including the fleet, only modification vendors remain.

I hope there are others that agree. Please read this & sign it on! I miss those merchants.

I really want to see the item, armor, & weapon vendors returned to the game. Why they were taken away in the first place is still a mystery to me, but I have a hunch it is likely to do with the CM.

These vendors, even with [Random] green gear, offered some of the most useful & unique equipment in the game. Moddable gear, unique weapons & armor, & RNG boxes of Green, Blue, or Purple quality that again offered rare items. The Wraith Infiltrator, for example, I obtained a long time ago from one of these crates. But I have no clue where to get it now, I am not even sure the Heroic offers a loot box anymore, & with H2s repeatable weekly now it would seem a daunting task to go after it again.

I have seen these vendors on lower level planets like Coruscant, oddly enough, but no where else. They are gone from the rest of the planets including the fleet, only modification vendors remain.

I hope there are others that agree. Please read this & sign it on! I miss those merchants.

Some of the older equipment was brought back. There is a vendor on the fleet that sells some of it. I have characters that have the old orange gear from missions they removed. Those I wish they would bring back.

Some of the older equipment was brought back. There is a vendor on the fleet that sells some of it. I have characters that have the old orange gear from missions they removed. Those I wish they would bring back.

Yeah, many of my characters use equipment that I can no longer acquire because their respective vendors were removed. Especially with the changes to companions & double exp, & the outfit designer, I do not necessarily ~want to mod out all my gear. Regular equipment vendors provide that solution. I'm sure they were removed to make room for people trading CM gear, but that is boring. I'd rather stick to what the game has to offer.

suggestion item highlight/finder/filter

banks and inventory should have a input to filter inventory highlighting the items that match what the user has typed, the item list can be downloaded in json or fastjosn on player computer and do the query locally and the local file can updated via diff

feedback kotfe chapter vi

i dont want scion help and there is no way to skip that crap, for some odd reason bioware ask me if i want their help then force me to get their help and do the trials, i dont want their help and i dont want to complete their stupid trial, i dont know if the people who designed this are actually sane and understand the basic concepts of logic, in order to have a ally both parties needs to agree on the fact they want to be allies

dear bioware this quest is pathetic

feedback kotfe from sith sorcerer healing spec perspective

this is yet another case that show how incompetent bioware is, kotfe is one size fit all content, well this dont fit healing spec at all, the experience up to this point (chapter vi) can be resumen in few words "pain in the rear".

First bioware decides that is good idea to remove companion that got a decent level and put lvl 1 companions because who knows and the only way to get bank is in chapter ix

Second they decide that you dont need a companion to beat content because.........

i hope the person or persons that took the decision to have kotfe one size fit all will lose their job because is clear they dont follow basic logic

edit http://i.imgur.com/89cNymk.png lvl 1 T7-01 is so slow at killing Arcann some how he got bumped out of the room

Edited by cosyy

feedback kotfe chapter vi

i dont want scion help and there is no way to skip that crap, for some odd reason bioware ask me if i want their help then force me to get their help and do the trials, i dont want their help and i dont want to complete their stupid trial, i dont know if the people who designed this are actually sane and understand the basic concepts of logic, in order to have a ally both parties needs to agree on the fact they want to be allies

dear bioware this quest is pathetic

Things like changing the story missions that much won't happen. They've never gone back and changed any story mission like that.

Edited by Nightblazer

feedback kotfe from sith sorcerer healing spec perspective

this is yet another case that show how incompetent bioware is, kotfe is one size fit all content, well this dont fit healing spec at all, the experience up to this point (chapter vi) can be resumen in few words "pain in the rear".

First bioware decides that is good idea to remove companion that got a decent level and put lvl 1 companions because who knows and the only way to get bank is in chapter ix

Second they decide that you dont need a companion to beat content because.........

i hope the person or persons that took the decision to have kotfe one size fit all will lose their job because is clear they dont follow basic logic

Influence is easy to gain and for the most part up to 10 is sufficient for the story missions and setting them to a healer helps. Honestly saying someone should lose their job is a bit much. Nothing wrong with not liking something but that's a bit uncalled for.

That level of sarcasm is uncalled-for. It is highly probable that they have made a deliberate decision to not have an API for any part of the game.

That said, adding a "show price history" button to the SELL page of the GTN would be a good idea, even (especially?) for "casual" users of the GTN. The auction house in Runes of Magic had this, and it was very useful, as it allowed the user to see what a currently-not-listed item had sold at previously. (And also to analyse the relationship between previous sale prices and the currently available listings.)

As a market player, I disagree that there should be any form of price history, or API, or any other nonsense.

Why do I disagree? Because I also disagree with things that simply make it easy for any nub to do anything in game via automation rather then actual skill.

I have played many MMOs, and I generally always include market playing as part of my total game experience. When it becomes fully automated to the point that all a player has to do is install a mod and they get all the actual brain work done for them.. it's no different then if a PvP player installs a mod that plays PvP for them while they afk at their TV.

If you want the benefit, do the work. PERIOD. It's not hard to pick and play niches in the GTNs in this game. But it does take a little attention to detail, thought, and strategy to succeed. Player markets are a form of PvP/PvE and to dumb them down to the point where all a player has to do is list an item and it auto-prices against a pricing history is indeed dumbing it down to kindergarten level.

Sounds like your alleged "friend" and you.. are one in the same person.

Here's a tip... if you don't like the game, don't play the game. It really is that simple.

Hoping/demanding people be fired simply because you have your shorts in a jimmy is absurd.

Edited by Andryah

Sounds like your alleged "friend" and you.. are one in the same person.

salty much ? give me your address and i send u some salt via amazon :p

Here's a tip... if you don't like the game, don't play the game. It really is that simple.

you should apply that logic next time you dont like air quality, stop breathing if you dont like the air quality instead of complaining :D

Hoping/demanding people be fired simply because you have your shorts in a jimmy is absurd.

well dint take much time for the fanbot to post, good :) good is obvious you dont have any problem with having certain game specialization less viable because bad game design and is obvious you dont see a problem that a game designer that failed on going his job should keep the job

next time when you go to mcdonalds[or your favourite place where you eat] try some raw meat burgers[insert here your favourite food] because is obvious you dont care if the person working there does or does not do their job and is obvious you dont want quality product :D:D

Edited by cosyy

If you want the benefit, do the work. PERIOD. .

well said man /s if someone wants to eat bread they should grow their own wheat and harvest it by hand

leaving joking on the sideline did you even consider using logic ?

instead of allowing api and data gathering automation for everyone this will be available for those who write bots / cheats that scan the market, so those who play by the rules will be at a significant disadvantage versus those who ignore the rules

and if you chose to ignore logic you should observe reality because the war on drugs is a perfect example of this ;)

Edited by cosyy

Honestly saying someone should lose their job is a bit much. Nothing wrong with not liking something but that's a bit uncalled for.

this is what got SWTOR in trouble, tolerating constant failure, i dont know how shareholders got tricked to accept this lack of efficiency, the only explication is this type of failure was priced in and they hedged their positions or grandma is holding the bag on this case

for context http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ERTS/3106383683x0x902862/EB2B27C5-AC60-4022-87CC-BA3C36B8C6E0/EA-Transcript-2016-08-02T21_00.pdf

Edited by cosyy