The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Revan vs. Mace Windu

JadenFlamearrow

Ugh, these kind of topics get old after a while...

In all seriousness in almost any fight to the death its a toss-up unless there is a serious power gap. Real combat isn't really statistical and logical but is instead fluid and dynamic. That being said...

My money is on Revan. Mace can empower himself by using his opponents Dark Side power but Revan can call upon the Light as easily as the Dark. While Mace may have the advantage in lightsaber combat Revan (I'm sure) has the advantage in raw Force Power and in real combat experience. Revan has been fighting Sith and Jedi all his life while Mace has only sparred and occasionally fought large groups of non-force sensitives and a few Dark-Side users now and then.

I do not know a lot about these two characters but I know a little bit. I know the community has some geniuses out there on this stuff and I was wondering who would win if Mace Windu and Revan came to a fight to the death.

Honestly, Revan would win it easily. Because Revan is such a Mary Sue character that...he can survive for thousands of years even in spite of being a mere human. >.> . Time to put him out of his misery imo. Now, the better question, the duel to end all duels, Mary Sue vs Mary Sue deluxe edition: Revan vs Luke Skywalker.

WHAT HAVE I DONE :o ! Oh the maker, we are doomed!

• 4 weeks later...