Wings of the Architect

MaximusObulus

Camon, Im pretty sure m3-r0 can play for 3 or 4 players at same time...

Make ops great again...oh wait..nvm..And most likely wings will come on a platinuum cartel item..só why bother :D

Yeah, well i would need a few ops passes :D

Why not try to help out a friend rather then just provide teasing posts? If we get all ppl together i bet we have more than enough!

okay, reading forums is harder than i've imagined.

what does my agreement have to do with it? You have quite a lot of people that you think are capable of killing m&b 16m.

i could bring myself and a couple more people if you really want to, but I cannot guarantee a kill because:

a) Out of 16m raids I've only organized & raidleaded Hateful Entity, thus I am not as experienced as any NGE or DoB officer

b) I have no idea who are the people you bring. More important, I am not sure those people are aware of my temper and are fine with it

c) I won't spend too much time on it because I don't feel like doing 16m progression

okay, reading forums is harder than i've imagined.

what does my agreement have to do with it? You have quite a lot of people that you think are capable of killing m&b 16m.

i could bring myself and a couple more people if you really want to, but I cannot guarantee a kill because:

a) Out of 16m raids I've only organized & raidleaded Hateful Entity, thus I am not as experienced as any NGE or DoB officer

b) I have no idea who are the people you bring. More important, I am not sure those people are aware of my temper and are fine with it

c) I won't spend too much time on it because I don't feel like doing 16m progression

Its nothing special honestly. just copy what we did

(well the game being broken at the time part u won't be able to copy)

OK, I suppose im talking to Nom (confused by your forum ID)

I will bring people that you know and know you so no worries. They also killed that boss. Question is what roles you can bring? I have mostly dps, 1 healer maybe.

OK, I suppose im talking to Nom (confused by your forum ID)

I will bring people that you know and know you so no worries. They also killed that boss. Question is what roles you can bring? I have mostly dps, 1 healer maybe.

If I bring tanks, that would be better yeah. Make sure most of your dps are ranged, please. And give me exact number of how much people you need. I will discuss it with others tonight and see if we are in or not.

And yes, I am Nom.

If I bring tanks, that would be better yeah. Make sure most of your dps are ranged, please. And give me exact number of how much people you need. I will discuss it with others tonight and see if we are in or not.

And yes, I am Nom.

OK, one more question, imp or rep side? or doesnt matter?