Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

DvL characters

DarkLordSato

They will not. That's what the event ends means. When the event ends, you can no longer get the achievements from that event.

This is probably the case. On the other hand, the devs have never outright stated this. And the achievements above the second tier are worded very, very vaguely. The first two tiers state you need to do it during the event. All the achievements after that say you need to do it with a character created during the event, not necessarily during the event itself. My guess is that the DvL flags will get removed from characters once the expansion launches so it is a moot point. On the other hand, it has never been stated that when the event ends, we can't get the achievements any more with DvL characters.

The 50 kills for Rakghoules can be done anytime on Taris.

OK. I didn't know this, but, equally, I got the 50 rak kills on Taris during the first week of the DvL event, which was also RakPlague week. (The part I didn't know was that it can be done any time. I knew it could be done just tooling around Taris.)

This is probably the case. On the other hand, the devs have never outright stated this. And the achievements above the second tier are worded very, very vaguely. The first two tiers state you need to do it during the event. All the achievements after that say you need to do it with a character created during the event, not necessarily during the event itself. My guess is that the DvL flags will get removed from characters once the expansion launches so it is a moot point. On the other hand, it has never been stated that when the event ends, we can't get the achievements any more with DvL characters.

They have never done that before. Always before you've only been able to work on the achievements while the event is active

OK. I didn't know this, but, equally, I got the 50 rak kills on Taris during the first week of the DvL event, which was also RakPlague week. (The part I didn't know was that it can be done any time. I knew it could be done just tooling around Taris.)
I did the 50 Rakghoul kills on Taris while the Rak event was not happening, so yes, you can do it anytime, regrdless of whether the Rak event is on.

The kill 50 Gree droids one, however, you can only do while the Gree event is happening, as "Gree droids" only appear during the event. (This applies both to the ones on Ilum, and the ones on other planets for the "Gree Relays" mission).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.