The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Galactic Conflict - General

Silenceo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Looking into it we need to add another way to increase economy because right now refinery's reinforce slavery to much. Your better off treating your civilization like slaves to get the biggest bang for your buck. Edited by Jarons

Looking into it we need to add another way to increase economy because right now refinery's reinforce slavery to much. Your better off treating your civilization like slaves to get the biggest bang for your buck.

Perhaps use droids or automation? I mean, that is what my refineries use after they had started going at a good clip... :d_wink:

Looking into it we need to add another way to increase economy because right now refinery's reinforce slavery to much. Your better off treating your civilization like slaves to get the biggest bang for your buck.

*Sigh* There is a Trade tree for a reason... As well as eco projects you could embark on to improve the planetary income. Or company setup, or ect. It won't improve simply by saying, "Improve, darn you!" :d_cool:

*Sigh* There is a Trade tree for a reason... As well as eco projects you could embark on to improve the planetary income. Or company setup, or ect. It won't improve simply by saying, "Improve, darn you!" :d_cool:

Yes but just saying improve darn you is 100 times easier.:D

Edited by Jarons

So, J, whatcha been up to over in your sector? :d_grin:

Frat parties.

Some Good and bad stuff just like the previous games I wished I done things before the game started that I should have obviously done which could end up biting me in the rear end.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...