4.0 Gear Tokens

Taraq

Hi,

A question to the developers. I have some 4.0 gear tokens in my inventory, what will happen to those in 5.0.

Will they disapear and i recieve credits?

Can i still recieve the 216/220/224 gear from a vendor?

Please respond.

Kind regards

/T

At one point the old token vendors were still available but moved around when a new set of tiers came along.

However, I'm pretty sure that for the 4.0 expansion all of those vendors (including any old token trade-ins for the 3.0 ones) were removed once 4.0 was live.

I'd recommend trading in any 4.0 tokens before the 5.0 patch to be safe.

Bumps...

I've seen this question many times in other threads... I've asked it myself in once or twice as an off topic ...

But it does deserve it's own thread.

Many of us are still running ops because we are addicts... And hopeless dreamers that there will one day be a new op.

But with the all the new gear in 5.0. I'm sure quite a few of us are wondering if upgrading to a 220/224 set will be worth the efforts and especially if tokens will have any value in 5.0

Well i didn't know that this was allready asked somewhere else, but why does no one answer it. And by "one" i mean someone from the dev team.

It's not a small thing and we allready know that the new chapters are replayable, or that there are 3 difficulty modes. Don't need to remind that everytime.