The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unauthorized Transaction!!!!

mgsmrcl

Can somebody help me with this problem? I purchased a subscription i forgot when but i remember cancelling the recurring subscription. Now all of a sudden i get charged 1 month subcription in my PayMaya account. I did not authorize this and i have no clue as what happened!

How can i contact ea about this? I am in the philippines and they have no numbers here! please help

Can somebody help me with this problem? I purchased a subscription i forgot when but i remember cancelling the recurring subscription. Now all of a sudden i get charged 1 month subcription in my PayMaya account. I did not authorize this and i have no clue as what happened!

How can i contact ea about this? I am in the philippines and they have no numbers here! please help

Try to post this on the general forums, there's no game custom support on the web site as of six months. We're all directed to EA's custom support and the Swtor sub forum there.

Try to post this on the general forums, there's no game custom support on the web site as of six months. We're all directed to EA's custom support and the Swtor sub forum there.

It's an account issue. The forums over there won;t touch it.

A list of local numbers is here although yours is not listed - https://help.ea.com/article/swtor-support/

Page down until you see the bit about "Using VoIP to contact support" and try that.