Korriban Incursion Flash Point (Boss Glitch)

SwtorTitanClaw

One the very first boss with all the monsters that are in the cages, he uses a certain ability that throws me against the wall. Once I face a certain side of a wall, he uses that ability and it one shots me. Which it's not supposed to do. And it says, "Defeated Cyphered Lightning Damage 0" This is a huge glitch. I can't get past the boss because of this. As a tank, this is truly annoying. Once I died, he killed everyone else.. I already tried restarting the game and doing a bunch of other things. The boss still does the same bug/glitch.

One the very first boss with all the monsters that are in the cages, he uses a certain ability that throws me against the wall. Once I face a certain side of a wall, he uses that ability and it one shots me. Which it's not supposed to do. And it says, "Defeated Cyphered Lightning Damage 0" This is a huge glitch. I can't get past the boss because of this. As a tank, this is truly annoying. Once I died, he killed everyone else.. I already tried restarting the game and doing a bunch of other things. The boss still does the same bug/glitch.

It's not a glitch, it's a mechanic. You die if you get thrown in the cages. Just don't have the cages on your back and you're ok. :rolleyes: