Rose's first event (two in one day)

happyslappydingo

When- November 18

Time- All day till the q dies

Where- Harbinger Imp and pub side

What this event is- Heavy medals have to have proof of totaling the medals like post the screen shots here and I'll add them up

Yui Motomi is going to co-host this event with me

When- November 18

Time- All day till q dies

Where- Harbinger Imp side

What this event is - It will be a T3 bomber (Decimus)

Rules you can only participate in one event so list your toons name down of which one you want to be in if you cannot reply to this message me on Krispyrose (Imp) or Prim-röse (Pub) (have to do the o alt148)

Prizes I have GSF pets, cartel stuff, creds, paint job for republic Strike, black red gas canister, and for the first prize for T3 and heavy medal is 10mil each

If anyone else can donate stuff let me know and i'll take it :) I'll be running heroics between now and the event so more creds can be given out I will be giving out free stuff every few hours.

Sounds good Rose, I'll swing by. I like that they're all-day events, I can come and go as I please. I'm not yet sure who I'll use for this, but I'll post here when I decide. Probably Tensorcide.

Question re: the T3 bomber thing - what are the rules? I mean, aside from using the T3. Which criteria determine the winner? The heavy medal thing is pretty straightforward, I get it, highest medal total wins - but I'm not sure what you're looking for re: the bomber event. Best overall performances over the course of the day? Or merely a raffle for all participants?

Edited by MaximilianPower

TBH- ladies, good try

What- is a heavy metal????

When- No ending...so whoever has the least about of a life and is OK at gsf will win. desiznged just for harby kids! they have an unfair advenatage.

Why- are ther 2 events...on diff sides...with diff objectives....and neither makes any sense

Why- must the KING be the only voice of reason here? Evey one else just acts like this makes sense....

TBH- ladies, good try

What- is a heavy metal????

When- No ending...so whoever has the least about of a life and is OK at gsf will win. desiznged just for harby kids! they have an unfair advenatage.

Why- are ther 2 events...on diff sides...with diff objectives....and neither makes any sense

Why- must the KING be the only voice of reason here? Evey one else just acts like this makes sense....

Come get rekt you queen

TBH u might as well give the Krown to Krix as well as any T2 GS cartel strong arms and the gladiator, the king has spoken for them. :D

yeah yeah, all hail the king. Oh yeah he DC's every time he's getting his *** kicked. OOPS guess he's useless then unless farming noobs

ALL HAIL THE KING IS DEAD!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose I will play target for those medal seeking pubs by flying my Decimus imp side (all of my future murderers can thank me later). I will do my best to be an annoying kill at least :p

Should be interesting. I won't be able to fly the whole day obviously, due to work, but I'll see you all up there for however long I can in the evening! (and thanks for putting the events on Rose)

Edited by jmonka

Thanks for putting this together Rose, it was fun. I logged on late, and only got the chance to roll out the Decimus a couple of times (the other matches were SERIOUS BIZNISS and I felt like I had to go meta in those) but it was still a pleasant change of pace. I spent one match actively pursuing Sledgehammers in my Bloodmark, trying to pop tensor in the vicinity of their drones and/or using my own interdiction drive. Purely in the interests of science. Sadly, it was not a successful endeavor. But like I said, overall fun stuff. I'll have to swing by Harb more often.

And good lord, you had a whole load of neat stuff to give away. Grats to the winners.