The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Story Mode for Kotet

Crazyqdog

I just watched the 10/27/16 stream. I've been playing solo mode for 5 years. I'm not sure if the new changes will eliminate all solo playing in favor of 4 or more players or not. If so, I think I've reached the end of this journey. I really liked this game and was happy to subscribe all these years. Guess I'll wait till launch day for my final decision.:cool:

This is the wrong forum, this forum is for discussion of the wider star wars universe.

The 9 new Chapters are still entirely solo, and they hinted they'd have more repeated solo mode stuff (maybe a new daily grind)

This is SWTOR, solo mode isn't going anywhere.

As the one above just said, the new chapters are still solo content. Uprisings (which is a new sort of flashpoints) are for groups of 4, but you don't need to do them for the story (like flashpoints).

If you are worried about SWTOR not being solo friendly in 5.0, you are wrong to be worried. The 5.0 gear system will make it possible for you to be in the best gear in the game even if you only play solo, which is not possible right now (and you will have new solo challenges like Veteran Mode chapters and stuff).

Edited by Eloi_BG