Innovative Ordnance

Cuiwe

Don't you think that a BH should have at least one discipline which is heavy on Gunplay? A tech cowboy if you will. I mean the game keeps harping on how you're number one with a gun / bullet etc and in fact you practically don't even use your gun(s) that much. PowerTech doesn't even use it and Merc...let's put it like this: Arsenal is more of a Warmachine(Iron Man) than a Gunslinger. What about Inn.Ord then? My evaluation would be: "disappointment". It could've been so much better. Here's how:

-> Remove Fusion Missile, it's an outdated design anyhow. IO DoT spread would be Sweeping Gunfire

-> Power Barrels should interact with guns somehow. How's it that Power BARRELS influence a Missile anyhow

-> Make Volatile Warhead affect Power Shot, rename if necessary and rebalance

-> Do something with Afterburners(retool into SG DoTspread)

Those simple changes would do a lot of good to Merc while keeping effectiveness. It's also not difficult to implement(would take an afternoon if that). This is one big win imo.

What do you think?

Well if you want to go in such changes there are other classes that really need MUCH more fancy ability stuff than the Merc. So by doing one they should do all and they barely have the resources to keep the game running, so i dont see that happening.

Well if you want to go in such changes there are other classes that really need MUCH more fancy ability stuff than the Merc. So by doing one they should do all and they barely have the resources to keep the game running, so i dont see that happening.

Yeah, where does the CM sales money go? Last I checked, they were like second most profitable western MMO(right after WoW) and in top 5 regardless. Sorry, but that does not sound like "they barely have the resources to keep the game running". It's just that EA doesn't give them a break.

Otherwise I agree. The very first thing that I thought of when I read your post was the Scrapper. The Sucker Punch is...funny I guess. Much better animation would be if SP hit the enemy with a pair of magnetized gloves(think Vi in LoL). I'm sure there are other such examples.

Note: I could've gotten it all wrong and the entire AC is inspired by Warmachine or Jango(kinda doubt the latter, too much ordnance for it) as opposefd to just the Arsenal discipline.

Edited by Cuiwe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.