Game Client keeps crashing mid-game

DneTrain

Hello everyone, hopefully I can get a little help with this. I'm trying to get back into playing but I am having issues with the game crashing and closing on me. I have re-downloaded the game and I have tried deleting the Bitraider file. It performed the verifying scan after I deleted BitRaider. However the game still crashed on me, I have seen some bugs saying to reduce Grass to 1 and I have done that also. If anyone has any tips at all please let me know. I'm an old SWTOR vet trying to dip my toes back into the game

Hello everyone, hopefully I can get a little help with this. I'm trying to get back into playing but I am having issues with the game crashing and closing on me. I have re-downloaded the game and I have tried deleting the Bitraider file. It performed the verifying scan after I deleted BitRaider. However the game still crashed on me, I have seen some bugs saying to reduce Grass to 1 and I have done that also. If anyone has any tips at all please let me know. I'm an old SWTOR vet trying to dip my toes back into the game

How often does this happen?

The game is kinda unstable to me too as of late. Almost like they're fiddling(with something that should be left alone) in the background.

It has happened fairly often. Like 20 minutes in or less. I rolled back one of my NVIDIA updates cause I dont know if that was the issue. But it still happens. I never had this issue in the past on my computer with this game. Just got back into it and this issue occurs. It can happen while im idle or in game

It has happened fairly often. Like 20 minutes in or less. I rolled back one of my NVIDIA updates cause I dont know if that was the issue. But it still happens. I never had this issue in the past on my computer with this game. Just got back into it and this issue occurs. It can happen while im idle or in game

So every 20 minutes or 20 minutes after you log in? Have you tried just being on a character select for 20 minutes? If the game bootes you, just relog to the server.

I've some lag spikes(as I said, they're tinkering with something), but none of this stuff.