What makes me sub and what makes me want to pay for game and what does not

TheRomanRuler

Here is list of things that make me interested enough to sub:

+Complimentary cartel coins. I LOVE it, it gives me so much more value, becouse even if i am gone from the game i still get something for my money :)

+Free access to new expansions pernamently! That is amazing!

Those are just amazing value! Giving me something more like that would make me never quit my sub. Comlimentary cartel coins and free access to new expansions pernamently alone would make me sub.

I recommend expanding that system. Giving grand change cubes or maybe those new galactic command crates monthly would be great.

What makes me spend money on the game:

+If i could buy grand change cubes on reasonable price. Not sure what counts as reasonable price though.

+If i could buy lightsaber crystal packs/armor packs/weapon packs etc. Why were they removed? Are they coming back?

+When devs/anyone who works for this game talks on forums. I want to support that kind of behaviour! Pitty it barely exists :(

+Rewarding those who have spent money on the game. How about giving everyone free hypercrate every time they spend 100€ to a game? (not spend as one time event, but spend over time. For example spend 10€ every month for 10 months)

Here are things that make me want to stop supporting game:

-money limit for free 2 play and preferred. Free 2 play players are fine with spending more time doing same thing as subs. if you want to stop money farmers, make them pay for unlocking unlimited money reserves. This alone solves nothing, but you can`t combat money farmers by angering your new players.

-So many free 2 play restrictions... It does not matter if they are good or not as long as people hate them. Most popular free 2 play games have least restrictions and happiest players. Less restrictions makes people happier and more likely to spend money.

-I had lot of companions before 4.0. I could only use 1 of them at the same time, and if i wanted to do something with others, i would have to send them on new crew skill mission every 5 minutes :mad: i actually wanted to have 0 affection with many of them so i would not have to constantly send them on missions. Crew missions should take 30 minutes with max affection on max crew skill mission, and reward should be bigger. I don`t want to constantly send them on new missions, that does nothing but distract me from doing something that is fun.

I just don`t care about new companions, i already have enough of them. If you could send everyone to do something, then it would be advantage to have as many companions as possible and i would like that. But at the moment, i don`t care at all if i get new companion.

-You are not able to customize new companions. Come on, just give us HD patch so that every armor looks as good and everyone can be customised with new armor. Without customisable companions,

-Free 2 play players don´t have unlimited access to PVP and flashpoints and operations. Why not? They already have too little players, and free 2 play players are most numerous in any good free 2 play game. Giving them restricted access makes them less likely to ever spend money on game and ever play PVP/flashpoint/operations which means they die much faster

-EA does not mean Electronic Arts or Extremely Awesome. It means Evil ***. you all know what i mean.

-Exclusive missions/features/gear. If it is timed exclusive or you can get it some other way, then that is 100% okey. But if i can`t get access to HK-55 mission only becouse i did not have active sub at the time but had already payed huge sums of money earlier then i am pissed off :mad: If i get access to that after 2 years from launch, then there is nothing wrong with that. If i need to pay for that, nothing wrong with it. But never getting access pisses me off. Better system would be giving access to everyone who is sub and has spent more than X amount of money in the game would be so much better.

In short:

i am more likely to pay for the game if i am happy.

I am more likely to sub if i get something even if i am not always active. For example excellent complimentary cartel coin system or access to new expansions.

I am less likely to pay for the game when ever it restricts me even if i am willing to do much more work

And one more time i must say i love complimentary cartel coins:sy_auction: and pernament access to expansions:sy_bank: I love how i get something that i can choose myself where i want to spend it and how it is close to price of buying cartel coins separately. And i love when i get all expansions without having to buy them in addition of already paying for the game. Value is 10/10, i just can`t not to sub. I no longer have to plan for buying sub for 1 month and play as much as i physically can, now i can just sub and play when ever i want to :)

Edited by TheRomanRuler