DVL character transfers

sikosirkusklown

My guild and I are trying to figure out a specific issue with character transfers. The issue we are trying to figure out is how SWTOR determines which legacy is considered a higher legacy, and would override a legacy on a different server. As an example, I have moved a toon from bastion to harbinger so both of the legacy levels are 50. After the move I have completed the pvp and starfighter matches on harbinger, and 2 hard mode flashpoints on bastion for the DVL event. If I transfer another toon, will the legacy from harbinger be the "higher legacy" and erase the hard mode progress from the bastion legacy? Or would they combine the achievements? We are trying to figure out how this system works to cut down on any extra work we would have to put in for no reason. Any information anybody has would be appreciated.

Basically what happens is they merge the two together and whichever is the highest level would be your legacy level. For example if you transferred a level 50 over to a server with a level 40; it would then be a 50 with all the achievements from both. So if you transfer another toon over to harby then all it does is add the accomplishments without removing any of the previous accomplishments. Hope that helps.