Oh My Temple... Oh Nose! [Passive Aggresive]

ThomasStarWars

"Heal me, my precious Temple for I am slowly losing HP," I said to the sweet Ensign Temple, fresh off Hoth, changed to heal specialization for the benefit of no death to me.

"Be a man,"

Temple proclaims to me in a disgusting, vile, drunkard, smoker voice... I stand there, shocked. Has the ugly, degenerate, swine named Kaliyo possessed my sweet, loving Temple?

We need this fixed Bioware! It is breaking my immersion. :rak_01:

"Heal me, my precious Temple for I am slowly losing HP," I said to the sweet Ensign Temple, fresh off Hoth, changed to heal specialization for the benefit of no death to me.

"Be a man,"

Temple proclaims to me in a disgusting, vile, drunkard, smoker voice... I stand there, shocked. Has the ugly, degenerate, swine named Kaliyo possessed my sweet, loving Temple?

Zenith's voice often can be heard on the healing lines for any basic speaking human man too. Kaliyo's voice can be heard on other female basic speakers in the game which is anoying. I've heard Akaavi say Kaliyo's lines with Kaliyo's voice.

"Be a man,"

It is outrage!

An abomination!

And not at all about the small book, bound in some sort of strange leather, found whilst rummaging through Darth Zashs' sock drawer during one of those "failed" crew missions.