All that "WAR" for one single hour of bonus.

Deewe

The battle ends when one side hits Dark 5 or Light 5. A victory state kicks in, it will last for an hour. Both sides will get some great stuff during this victory state.

Source: clikcy

If a player isn't on when the state of the galaxy hits rank 5, (s)he won't get the spoils of war.

/discuss

Edited by Deewe

If it works as intended, these will happen several times a day. Just wait for the next one.

Honestly unless there is some really good stuff in that vendor (I'm skeptical. Hell, some decent dyes would be nice at this point), I don't care one bit about the new DvL event.

These events are a killer idea...I'm hoping the Light/Dark vendors have decent rewards as well. Hunting down open world faction bosses as the loser sounds pretty awesome as too...

I think the world spawns will make SWToR planets come to life...and that is a really good thing.

I'm starting to get pretty pumped about 5.0 my attitude turned significantly more positive after today's stream.

Edited by Soljin

I am not a big fan of the "temporary event world bosses" that come with this. You have a 1-2 hour time frame to gather a group to kill a boss that you need to find first. And then you probably compete against other groups who try to find and kill them too.

This seems like a interesting idea in theory made tedious and annoying. Having to form a group and compete against other groups is one thing. Having to do it in a specific time frame is another.

hmm if the 'new' people will form an guilds focusing on this event then in a prime time it will be more fun

OFC we need:

More ppl playing but everyone can join this fight(still i am not sure does the f2p and preferred will get those tokens)

The reward must be nice like ops quality crafting end game materials

I am not a big fan of the "temporary event world bosses" that come with this. You have a 1-2 hour time frame to gather a group to kill a boss that you need to find first. And then you probably compete against other groups who try to find and kill them too.

This seems like a interesting idea in theory made tedious and annoying. Having to form a group and compete against other groups is one thing. Having to do it in a specific time frame is another.

I'm surprised they're not going the route of everyone in the area can just dogpile onto the temporary world boss and as long as they got a few hits in, are eligible to get some sort of reward/loot from it. For how they're playing this up like a grand scale thing, it sounds a bit regressive to only have it as a group with a limited time frame for finding and downing it.