Ensign Temple (when healer) has Kaliyo's Voice

ThomasStarWars

When will this be fixed? It's been close to a year now.
Come on, be a man!

Just kidding. :rolleyes: Yeah that's gotten old after a while; would love to have a fix too. I have an Operative and a Sniper, and Ensign Temple is bugged for each of them in Heal role. Damage works fine but I'd much rather use the Heal instead.

Haven't tested the Tank yet, do you know if that one works or no?

Come on, be a man!

Just kidding. :rolleyes: Yeah that's gotten old after a while; would love to have a fix too. I have an Operative and a Sniper, and Ensign Temple is bugged for each of them in Heal role. Dmg works fine but I'd rather use Heal instead.

Haven't tested the Tank yet, do you know if that one works or no?

Yaiks :o Using Ensign Temple the fine well trained lady in Heal Wounds mode.. She's not happy with that :p Hopefully u get back to using her as Dmg. She's meant to Dmg the enemies of Sith Empire.

Hopefully this Finally gets Fix soon even IF it happens only when using her as Heal Mode. I know how bad it feels cause Sith Warrior says "Accept my Apology" when ask ally / allies to follow. It's been Broken since launch so for 4.9 years :/

Kind Regards: Adult Mmo Gamer & been in Mmo Career since 2004. Appreciate Mmo's & Games in general where u Need to work for your Character's Proggression. Not given things with no effort on Silver Platter.