what will be the future of Jung Ma?

jonathan_asilva

Hello Guys!

I open this post, because is very, very hard to find people to do something. Example: operation, fp (hm), wz, starfighter, etc!

What thing bioware about this... Some guys is free or he doesn't have cc, for to choose other server or prefer stay here (jung ma). This is my case.

And other problem, i found is when i do Fp tactical I don't possible use kolto for recuperate my life!

It is interesting we possible use companion in some mission, this form we completing the achievements.

So thanks!

Jarsis!

Edited by jonathan_asilva

I find that most ppl on jung ma do all the above with their respective guilds. Starfighter pops every Saturday and warzones only pop for 65s. you'll get the occasional FP pop but its much more efficient to do them with ppl you know.

Server activity should pick up. A lot of the guilds have come together to discuss events for the server. We talk mostly on discord and I would suggest joining us there.

Feel free to look up my guild! we run a lot of things together and we're always looking to add to our community of players :D

Jung Ma represent!

,Graedous

GM BoM

Really Friend!... but i have many characters level low. i have been problems to do the missions about this event (Dark & light Side)... So I'll look you if possible. the problem i have same guild in my hand...

If this is no problem ... I would like to work with you guys in fp, wz, operations ...

I'm waiting for your answer!

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm, Jung Ma is dead? Wait so Dead means not living.... I believe that I am living, maybe you mean Jung Ma is Lower in population then other servers? Either way, I don't know what you are talking about where you say Warzones, Galactic Starfighter, Flashpoints, and Operations aren't going on. I have been in game everyday and have been getting pop's for all of this stuff everynight. Also, whenever me or any of my guild members want to do an Operation, all we do is go on the fleet, ask around, and boom! We have an operation going on... I mean last night we had a group of 22 people and we got to do two world bosses! Lastly, many guilds on this server have at least 5 online at a time and can get as much as 25 online without an event going on...

I mean yes we are low population, but its not bad because we all know each other, we get along, there is almost no server lag, and Que's are still popping. Then again, If you don't enjoy getting to know everyone, doing events with people you know, and not enjoying having almost no trolls online, then I guess another server is perfect for you. In all, Jung Ma is still going strong and everyone in the server is amazing as anything. We have been working together as a community and respecting each other, to me, this is the best gaming community in any game in the world. I see a great future with Jung Ma. :jawa_smile: