Collections unlock does not work, but TAKES THE COINS

NemuriKyoshiro

Just tried to unlock Canderous Ordo's armor set for my whole account, and it showed me an error message "your request cannot be processed at this time"... When I checked my CC balance though, the cost of the unlock was REMOVED from my account.

What the hell BW? Let's do nothing, but take the money????? :mad:

I've had really long delays in a couple instances between paying and the unlock actually going through; over 15 minutes and had to restart the game. I didn't get an error message either time though. I'm guessing you've allready tried it but if not, try quitting the game for 10-20 minutes and log back in. But yeah, I didn't get any error messages, so the situation might be entirely different :\

Yeah, I know there can be a delay, but clearly it's not the case here. I've tried restarting the game multiple times with varying wait periods in between, but in the end the set is still not unlocked - and the coins are still missing.

What I'm not sure about, is whether this happened only to me - or that particular armor set (or even the whole collections) is bugged for everyone now.

Edit: What do you know, my ticket actually got answered! The outfit was unlocked, but nothing was said about the nature of the bug.... So, still no way of knowing if it will happen again or not.

Edited by NemuriKyoshiro