how about solo ops?

BLESSEDGIRTHMA

How about 'no'?

If people want access to everything in the game they need to do everything in the game and not expect the game to do everything for them. Otherwise, what's next? Where do you draw the line? I don't do ranked PvP but want the rewards so how about solo PvP vs Training Dummies cuz I have no one to play with?

I wouldn't mind the option to be able to old school solo Ops by the Ops remaining the level it was originally released as and just going through it overlevelled. There's still a chance of failing and only real reason anyone would want to do it would be to see if they could do it or for decorations.

so i watched the stream and i saw the difficulty thing and operations so i was wondering will there be ops where you can do them by yourself for people who want to play alone or have no one to play with?

This would totally defeat the point of operations. They are GROUP activities, and what makes them fun is the interaction and teamwork. I dislike this idea immensely.

so i watched the stream and i saw the difficulty thing and operations so i was wondering will there be ops where you can do them by yourself for people who want to play alone or have no one to play with?

NO, NO and again NO. Ops are group content not SOLO where the GSI droid does everything for you.

If you want to play alone, do heroics, do dailies, do solo FPs.

If you have noone to play ops with, find a guild and ask them about ops. Plenty of guilds in need of more people to play ops with.

Ive always been against solo ops for all the same reasons everyone else that enjoys group content and harder content in games but the reality is swtor doesnt do that anymore so whatever I give up might as well make into story time just make the whole game one big linear story

You have solo ops. It's called "Eternal championship". :p

In all seriousness, ops won't have solo modes for the same reason Lost Island won't have a solo mode. You just can't complete the mechanics alone. You could always remove the mechanics altogether, but then, how would it be different from all the tank'n'spank-bosses on tacticals, then?

You have solo ops. It's called "Eternal championship". :p

In all seriousness, ops won't have solo modes for the same reason Lost Island won't have a solo mode. You just can't complete the mechanics alone. You could always remove the mechanics altogether, but then, how would it be different from all the tank'n'spank-bosses on tacticals, then?

I am going to have to disagree with you about something. I have known people that could solo Lost Island. Even some posted it in the forums with a video that they were able to do it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=651936&highlight=Lost+Island

Edited by casirabit

I am going to have to disagree with you about something. I have known people that could solo Lost Island. Even some posted it in the forums with a video that they were able to do it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=651936&highlight=Lost+Island

Props to them. ^^ That was not the point, though. I just mentioned Lost Island since I personally don't feel I'd be able to solo Sav'Rak -- too slow at clicking the console, I suppose.