[Scammed] Bought Exterminator's Armor Set from the Cartel Market and did not get it.

Tapinator

So about 10 hours ago i decided to spend some Cartel Coins. I bought some extra cartel coins to satisfy myself in the store.

I bought two items at first without any issue. I got both them in unclaimed items then i claimed them and they ended up in my inventory, no big deal.

Then i bought the Exterminator's Armor Set for 1.440 Cartel Coins, got an error when i did the purchace but i cant remember the exact error i got, but then the coins were taken for the purchace and i recived no armor to claim, nothing in mail box or unclaimed items, i tried relogging, restarting game. I checked my ledger and the purchace is there but i did not get the set.

So i opened a ticket before i went to bed, yet nothing has happend to it. When i searched "Average response time for in-game tickets" i found out it can take everything from one day to 5 months.

I kinda just got back to the game after 2-3 years break (i quitted at 2.0 or the hutt cartel) so this event just makes me feel very unmotivated to actually carry on.

If a GM fancy to look into this matter here's the ticket number: 30003079

It's an error/glitch that just happens sometimes, and typically does get resolved when a ticket is put in. It happened to me once, and I got my CC back without any problems.

When you put in your ticket, did you put it in under "Bug"? The "Bug" category really isn't for this kind of thing. If you did put it in that category, you might want to put in a ticket using a different category. You'll get much better results.

EDIT: I just checked out SWTOR Answers HQ. You are not the only one this has happened to recently. One of the suggestions there was to call CS. You might want to check out Answers HQ and scroll down to the "Cartel Purchase Disappeared" post:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

Edited by Trynitris

It's an error/glitch that just happens sometimes, and typically does get resolved when a ticket is put in. It happened to me once, and I got my CC back without any problems.

When you put in your ticket, did you put it in under "Bug"? The "Bug" category really isn't for this kind of thing. If you did put it in that category, you might want to put in a ticket using a different category. You'll get much better results.

EDIT: I just checked out SWTOR Answers HQ. You are not the only one this has happened to recently. One of the suggestions there was to call CS. You might want to check out Answers HQ and scroll down to the "Cartel Purchase Disappeared" post:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/bd-p/star-wars-the-old-republic-en

To elaborate further, if you reported it using the "bug" category, file another ticket, but this time use the "Account/Billing/Subscription" category.

And yeah, phoning CS is probably the fastest way to get this resolved.