The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gauging Interest In Further 'Forum Games'

Silenceo

What's the procedure for creating custom droids/ships/vehicles (or variaions of existing ones) and such?

There are outlines for that here. If you are just modifying an existing design, feel free to give it a new name, provide a link to the original on the wiki, and check to see if the original is listed in the carry weight list. From there, you work with me to balance out the details.

I do have examples if you need them. By chance do you have a gmail for the google docs? Could converse about it much easier there.

They would only be introducible as neutral planets, and those ones will not be neutral planets. So in a sense, off the table for the entire game.

There will be 3 new, neutral, planet in each round plus what both players bring. In round 1, each player will only start with one planet, but will carry over the ones that they conquered in previous matches. You will know which planets each other have, since that is basically the game board.

I think Star said he will return for it, but yeah, either K or Star would be able to mod it unless something came up.

Same size as last you calc'd. Same amount used as for the version that didn't ever launch. As for that ship, that is from a previous faction, and while people can use past factions, they are not forced to. And remember... keep faction and custom ships a secret from all but the moderator, which for this matter would be me.

Side Note: Part of why I had to make sure my own faction was complete before having you guys work on yours, was so that I would not sub-consciously counter-build which is why they are to remain secret in the first place this time.

Well good to know those are all my questions for now.

• 5 weeks later...