Lone sith looking for an actually social and not humongous guild. Maybe we make one?

Oggesson

So I've recently picked up playing SWTOR again, and since I have been through a number of guilds, all "social" and casual. The casual aspect wasn't very difficult to achieve, but the social one has been a recurring problem. It feels like everyone I've tried to play with in said guilds are robots ( perhaps droids would be more relevant? ), meaning that there's no real conversation and all business. I really want to try doing different things in the game and goof about, but I can't with these drones that I've joined guilds with, it's all about farming and being the best.

But let's do something other than complaining! I've come here in the hopes of reaching out to like-minded people, who are in this for a wonderful community experience, where you make conversation like a human being, explore, help, or whatever the hell you're into. There's still much of in the game for me to do, and I've only now completed all the story content. So, single-player portion is over, I wanna get jiggy with some people in true MMO fashion now. Please save me. I can make nice colour crystals.

Though if you're guildless and hopeless like me, we should band together and make our own guild, not with blackjack and ******s, but at least with something meaningful.