Item restoration

Stefanovsky

A couple of weeks ago I put the first 5 pieces of the Victiorious Pioneer's armore set on one of my alts which I deleted. I was thinking if you can take my requests in consideration and restore the items I lost.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by Stefanovsky

A couple of weeks ago I put the first 5 pieces of the Victiorious Pioneer's armore set on one of my alts which I deleted. I was thinking if you can take my requests in consideration and restore the items I lost.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Have you entered an in-game CS ticket (use the ? button on the panel at the top of the screen)?

Make sure to give the *exact* name of the deleted character, the class, level, server, as much detail as you can.

The most likely thing is that they will restore the deleted character, and this will allow you to recover the gear.

And you can earn a second set of 5 by choosing a different server (with NO DvL achievements - do not transfer a character there) and earning the achievements again, then transfer this character back to your original server.

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think I have all the time to do all the DvL content. As for the character information it was on the European server The progenitor, Imp Side, Sith Inquisitor.

You should enter an in-game CS ticket with that information (see SteveTheCynic's post, above). Posting that information here isn't going to do much. Most people here are just players like yourself, not CS personnel.

Edited by Trynitris