Cantina mission

Kinsha

Some fellow gsfers I I hang with thought it would be nice if I shared this with the rest of the GSFers out there. The following is a post I had fun writing to my fellow GSF buddies after they suggested I take advantage of a rare opportunity to ask about the pie in the sky

Dear GSFers,

It was with stoic resolve that I accepted this high risk mission....ask the devs about GSF. I was the only one in position to deliver the package. Timing was crucial as delivering the payload during the wrong moment could be catastrophic and draw enemy fire. After turning in my SWAG ticket (one of the most important parts of the cantina!), and under cover of back ground noise to cover my approach, I was able to get a lock tone. There was a good release and the payload was delivered.

Unfortunately the package did not have the end result that we all hoped for. I was told that development was highly unlikely. BW had to prioritize what to put limited resources on. I did include asking about the brief probe we had into buffing strikes. I know we all expected that, but still hoped for the best, while bracing for the worst. I then asked if bug fixes were possible as quite a few things had been broken for some time. I was told that should be possible, but I understood it's impossible for them to commit to anything.

Mission report concluded.

Good attempt, but it ended the same way when Shayd went to one of those and asked the same stuff. That right there should further hammer home they have no intention to listen to the paying folks of the game. They want to spend it making cinematic movies and other things before fixing bugs and actually adding stuff on to other aspects of the game. And they wonder why a bunch of people have already left the game.

It is hard for me to wrap my head around how much Bioware hates their own game. How many features have been added then never touched again?

Why even get involved in game development? Why not quit and write fan fic on online forums if that is the only part of the game you want to put effort in?