The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shadow Disciple armor Set

Eres

http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/81cef886d7e4ad2f17163fdd1bf9bb91a062be830b8d3bc4047806c13a0f6e2c.jpg?w=800&h=400

Plz, add it to the next pack already, or for direct purchase from CM.

You are making something, teasing it, then cancelling with no reasons, annoying.

No decent armor in future packs anyway.

Some wants belt, some mask, some robe. That was a nice set you planned to add 1,5 year ago. So like Shaia says: Just do it.

Add it already. It's so tiresome how hard you ignore ppl.

Edited by Eres

• 2 months later...
It's a Sith set. Why would you put it on a Jedi?

I would put it on a Jedi because it looks more like a Jedi set in some aspects. The helmet looks very similar to one that JCs can use, not having the same sort of menace that Sith Headgear normally have. The robe, while not sharing the jedi colors, doesn't really match the look that most sith have. There are exceptions to the role of course but even with the odd belt, it does make me think Jedi. It helps that Jedi Shadow is a class that I can imagine wearing this, more so if they're darkside.

sorry nazo, but that armor was intended to be sith robes. the head piece is from a sith inquisitor armor set from the sith inqusitor character progression video.

its not the first time its been asked for and the tor community put that picture up on their site very early last year but it never did come on the cartel market and i doubt it will becuase it been too long and no new news about it. dont get me wrong i want it too, well the headpiece anyway, last part i need for my sith inqusitor.

However if it would be put on the CM, then i suggest you use the chest piece and remove the gloves and belt and head and switch them to more jedi look and put brown/white or brown or white dye in the chest piece and voila! you got yourself some new jedi robes.

sorry nazo, but that armor was intended to be sith robes. the head piece is from a sith inquisitor armor set from the sith inqusitor character progression video.

its not the first time its been asked for and the tor community put that picture up on their site very early last year but it never did come on the cartel market and i doubt it will becuase it been too long and no new news about it. dont get me wrong i want it too, well the headpiece anyway, last part i need for my sith inqusitor.

However if it would be put on the CM, then i suggest you use the chest piece and remove the gloves and belt and head and switch them to more jedi look and put brown/white or brown or white dye in the chest piece and voila! you got yourself some new jedi robes.

I see. Pretty interesting that JCs have a similar headpiece that they can get.

ohh nothing is wrong to use its on a jedi, i seen many use sith armor on jedi or trooper, but i am as many others are more traditional star wars. but as i said it was intended as sith robes. but nowadays it doesn't matter anymore since everyone can wear anything no matter what class, people even run around in bikinis. and this game is no longer star wars anymore, im not sure what it is.

ohh nothing is wrong to use its on a jedi, i seen many use sith armor on jedi or trooper, but i am as many others are more traditional star wars. but as i said it was intended as sith robes. but nowadays it doesn't matter anymore since everyone can wear anything no matter what class, people even run around in bikinis. and this game is no longer star wars anymore, im not sure what it is.

So bikinis are not Star Wars? I think Princess Leia would like to have a talk with you since she wore one in Return of the Jedi.

I tought i would get this kind of responds, i have seen all the movies, and yes she wears a binkini in the return of the jedi but she did not wear it becuase she wanted to, she was force by jabba to wear it or did you she her running around in the movie in bikini in battle shooting with assault cannon...no? i quess not. but lets end it there before this goes off the topic for Shadow Disciple armor set.

I doubt she was happy wearing it.

I also doubt every jedi was happy wearing what everyone considers "traditional" considering they were not given a choice on what to wear and in my opinion they look like bath robes.

Edited by casirabit

I support releasing this set.

And here is my opinion to the fact that some think Jedi can't wear sith robes; I myself see this as perfect set for any darksider Jedi. No need to dye everything brown, because that is my least favorite color. And in RotJ Luke wore black robes.

Besides this is a roleplaying game. Imo you should be able to wear whatever you want.

If you disagree then fine, you have that right; Go outfit your characters the way you like, but leave those of us alone that like to give our characters some... well, character :rolleyes:

Play nicely people. We all want the same thing here: This set :D

http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/81cef886d7e4ad2f17163fdd1bf9bb91a062be830b8d3bc4047806c13a0f6e2c.jpg?w=800&h=400

Plz, add it to the next pack already, or for direct purchase from CM.

You are making something, teasing it, then cancelling with no reasons, annoying.

No decent armor in future packs anyway.

Some wants belt, some mask, some robe. That was a nice set you planned to add 1,5 year ago. So like Shaia says: Just do it.

Add it already. It's so tiresome how hard you ignore ppl.

Please for god sake Bioware, GIVE IT TO US