Lana romance bug?

Kaze-Yama

I created a new main character since I missed the Lana romance on my previous main and wanted a Togruta main. I made sure 100% to romance Lana and lock it after I finished Chapter 9. Then just recently I've been played through the final remaining chapters up to chapter 16 to have my main ready for the next expansion.

I first finished KOFTE on an alt so I know that there is a Lana romance scene at the start of Ch.16 and I was shocked when I didn't get it on my main and then checked Lana's status and she wasn't tagged as being in a relationship. Now I'm pretty much 100% certain I locked in this romance I have level 50 affection with Lana I made sure to choose all the flirt options along the way but somehow my relationship doesn't exist at Ch. 16 anymore. Any one have any problems with the relationship resetting on them inbetween chapters or patches? Again I'm nearly 100% certain I did not miss this option during Chapter 9 but somehow in chapter 16 the romance flag has suddenly disappeared.

Did you make sure to have the warning regarding starting a relationship pop up during the cantina scene?

I've just checked my toons who had just completed ch. 9 before the latest patch and their relationship status with either Lana/ Theron are intact.