the one thing that makes me regret going marauder...

zeloraz

I have NO idea what you are talking about. Here's my marauder

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/barcode120x/12345.png

I'm assuming you haven't even hit level 20 yet. I do admit they look a bit corny below 20 but after you start getting orange gear, maybe even blue gear, you'll look better. Anyhow, I just think dual wielding lightsabers already makes marauder bad*****

My goodness that's hideous

Just be glad we're not Jedi Consulars or Sith Inquisitors. I'm not even sure what the Devs were smoking when they decided on those level 50 outfits. The cynic might think that since they were so overplayed throughout beta, they purposely made those outfits as stupid looking as possible.

Basically, things could be a LOT worse in the looks department, and I actually think we're one of the better off classes when it comes to level 50 aesthetics.

I really like the sleek and silver look of the Jedi Knight pvp gear, though the Samurai helmet is utterly ridiculous.

I hate hoods, myself, as it negates your choice of hairstyle completely, and unlike helms, can't be turned off, so that's my only complaint about our pvp set. Seeing the amount of threads bemoaning the lack of pve gear that has a hood, apparently there are quite a few people out there who want to be Eminem, though.

Anyways, if I had a broader complaint, it's that level 50 gear-both pvp and pve-tend to have innate stats, making the entire Modification system completely pointless once you hit 50.

Edited by revial

I have NO idea what you are talking about. Here's my marauder

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/barcode120x/12345.png

I'm assuming you haven't even hit level 20 yet. I do admit they look a bit corny below 20 but after you start getting orange gear, maybe even blue gear, you'll look better. Anyhow, I just think dual wielding lightsabers already makes marauder bad*****

you look like a reject from a 1960 junkyard..

that is NOT what a mar should look like.. you look like a walking joke..

the gear is HORRIBLE.. the jugg got the hooded robes that the mar should have gotten..

they are the ones that should look like the junkyard rejects.

My current look at level 48, although I would prefer a hood, the frontal part of the suit looks ok, just wish I didn't have to wear wings with it. The first "tier" of marauder was just the armour an cape, then from foundry it mantained that look but got the collar on, and finally the piece i got from voss included the wings and frontal "loincloth". Now can I please get a hood to round it off once I hit 50 pretty please? :S

Also Note: The boots im wearing are level 20 unmoddable! Why? Because every bloody pair of boots we get after 20 are frigging wellingtons ><

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/Thuran/Screenshot_2012-01-04_14_47_25_836400.jpg

you look like a Jugg should..

this is not for a medium armored acrobatic DW class should look..

This is my Marauder. I look more like a Juggernaut than a Marauder. And I'm using level 25 Battle Instructor boots that you can't see in this picture because I can't find ANY customizable boots to match it...

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/004/b/5/my_sith_marauder___current_version_by_castiel_the_angel-d4lb27q.jpg

yeh pretty juggy looking.. same problem i'm having..

I noes. Got boots this morning so I'm done with champ gear. Gotta pound it out to 60 and get battlemaster.

I sadly am far off from 60. Only at 19 I think.

I did get Champion boots on my first bag! So now I just need to do my dailies/weeklies more often and I should be better.

Would rather use the Centurion stuff though, if only for the fact it's black-grey.