Levelling help

Sabrek

Is it possible to level characters by only doing class quests with the exp boosts from cartel coins?

I haven't played for 4 years but thought it was possible some how?

If this is not the case can anyone point me to an up to date guide or offer some tips?

I am pretty much playing solo until some former guildies resub.

Many thanks!

Yes, it is possible. When you login, you will notice that some of your missions are denoted with a purple mission icon and text. These are your class missions and core planetary storylines. For subscribers, it is sufficient to complete these missions and their bonus stages alone, to maintain the "correct" level for the planet you are on.

Alternatively, if you do all missions plus heroics and flashpoints, you will quickly outlevel planets even without xp boosts. But the level scaling will cut in on each planet and hold your effective level to a point where the content is still relevant and still gives xp rewards, while the credit rewards will continue to scale upwards as you level.

Yes, as a sub you can just stick to doing Class missions and using XP boost. Perks help you too for class missions, exploration and maybe FPS. Flashpoints are also a great source but it depends if you wanna just level up fast or do the story too.

There is a 200% xp right now so leveling just got ridiculously easy. Before we leveled from 1-50 in 4:30 hours, not i has to be faster.