Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

DvL Companion

OneMoreShepard

So, can someone explain to me how it will be decided, which comp I will get? Is it depending on choices in main story for each character or shich side will win the event overall?

Also, if I have security key, which give me CC on 25 each month, but currently I am using app on Ipad, but want to switch to phone. So, if I remove and reassing him back, will I lose CC for current month? And will get next cc on 07.11?

Edited by OneMoreShepard

So, can someone explain to me how it will be decided, which comp I will get? Is it depending on choices in main story for each character or shich side will win the event overall?

Also, if I have security key, which give me CC on 25 each month, but currently I am using app on Ipad, but want to switch to phone. So, if I remove and reassing him back, will I lose CC for current month? And will get next cc on 07.11?

Had to read this a few times, Explain again what you mean?? if you change your sec key to new device you will get the cc on the same date as when you changed it. At least thats how it works for me.

Same companion for everyone, based on the overall total activities of all players. (Presumably, all DvL characters, not *all* characters.)

Same companion for everyone, based on the overall total activities of all players. (Presumably, all DvL characters, not *all* characters.)

So it seems like we will get top dps comp in game, good.

It seems like Light is going to win this one out. If the models have been created and voiced for both already, I would bet the losing companion will show up later at some point.

Yeah, pretty sure there will be Alert Mission (or whatevr it's called) later on to recruit another comp.

Edited by OneMoreShepard

I certainly hope it's for all characters, not just DvL ones. I only made a DvL character (actually 8 of them) because you can't do DvL stuff with an "old" character. But the "old" ones are the ones I've geared up, and that I want to keep, and keep playing. It would be hugely disappointing to find out I wasted so much time on the DvL event if I can't use the rewards for my "main" characters.

I certainly hope it's for all characters, not just DvL ones. I only made a DvL character (actually 8 of them) because you can't do DvL stuff with an "old" character. But the "old" ones are the ones I've geared up, and that I want to keep, and keep playing. It would be hugely disappointing to find out I wasted so much time on the DvL event if I can't use the rewards for my "main" characters.

What he's saying is that the result is based on the choices made by DvL characters, not that only DvL characters will get the reward..

What he's saying is that the result is based on the choices made by DvL characters, not that only DvL characters will get the reward..

Read it again:

(Presumably, all DvL characters, not *all* characters.)

That certainly sounds to me like he thinks only DvL characters will get the new companion.

Read it again:

That certainly sounds to me like he thinks only DvL characters will get the new companion.

That quote has nothing to do with who gets the companion, but with what characters contribute to which companion we get. Or at least that's how I read it.

Edited by Dragondog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.