LS vs DS Jaesa experiences (spoilers)

BlitzJG

My first SW was a female, and she was pure DS so naturally I experienced the DS route.

I am extremely interested in romancing Jaesa with my current LS SW. I know she can't be romanced LS however. I assume it is possible to take Dark side choices during her acquisition so I can still romance her, while the other choices my character makes continue to be LS?

And given that, am I missing out on anything by not experiencing the LS Jaesa story?

As far as I know, game takes into account the alignment of your warrior THEN you recruit her. If your SW LS – Jaesa will be LS. If your SW DS – she will go all crazy. If your SW gray, you can choose her alignment. So, if you really want a crazy fallen Jaesa, diplomacy is your best bet. Be at least neutral then you run her recruitment.

As for her story... IDK, she really stands out. And makes a strange assumption that your SW wants to change things in Empire. Some funny dialog may happen if you have Pierce. And some... strange dialog may happen if your Warrior will not romance Vette.

I found this very helpful in making sure to get the alignment I wanted: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=656123

IMO, you aren't missing out anything amazing not doing LS Jaesa. Without going into spoilers (not that I remember the dialogue wording anyway) she's basically the same person, but instead of being kill-happy and confident, she's goody-goody and unsure of herself.

I find LS Jaesa to be an absolute bore, personally, and this is coming from someone whose values are largely in line with classic Jedi morals. It doesn't help that you can't romance LS Jaesa as a male sith (and I don't think it's even explained why... you just get one awkward flirt at the beginning that she basically ignores and then nothing at all further... not even a "I'm trying to be a good Jedi, so I can't do romance" line... least not that I recall). So you more or less end up with an insecure, yet dedicated, Jedi on board your ship as a freakin sith.

If you just want to experience the dialogue, I say do it. Maybe you'll like it. It never appealed to me. But no, I don't think you're missing much.

Full LS Jaesa "romance":

After you recruit her and spoke to Baras, you have a Flirt option (Maybe give you a private tour? or smthg like that) which she refuses (Master, I don't want the crew to get the wrong idea).

In the very last mission, if you never romanced Vette, you can propose you should have children, which she agrees to. Would be interesting when meeting Jaesa, LS SWs could learn they have a 5-year-old child :eek: