4/4 WZ matches do not pop as they normally did before update 4.3.

-JE-BLAZAR-

Hey Dear Bioware & hello dear Community!

Since update 4.3, the 4/4 warzones do not activate even when you have 4 people queueing against another 4 people. Before update 4.3 (what started all the other bugs, see down below) you could activate warzones with that few people and get only arena's, me and my friends( who queued often late at night) suddenly noticed that it did not worked anymore afther 4.3.

We did some testing back then late at night, and we found out, that if we got 16 people in queue it still did not work, but if we got 17 or 18 it suddenly activated! Leaving that 1/2 player(s) outside the wz.

So now I realize again why people have trouble queueing late at night and it suddenly stops and you cant play WZ's, where we normally could in the past and got normally only 4/4 arenas.

This is also a major problem for people on low population servers, where they can not get their warzones even if they get 8 or 16 people too queue. It just does not happen!

I am really worried because before 4.3, like I said we could even get WZ's with 6 people in queue and get arena's all the time!...(with 3 against 3 matches).

This is a major factor now I think what demotivated a lot of people too play warzones. I myself and some friends quit wz's because of it too back then in march, because I liked to play late at night for a only few unranked-arena's ( I did not liked to get unranked 8/8 maps). And it is stupid I forgot about this problem. I wish I addressed it sooner, by posting it as an forum post, back then. It seems nobody else did afther looking through all the threads and googling this problem.

There where in update 4.3 and afther 4.3, a lot of other major bugs like:

1. Unable to queue as group

2. That you had to reload logging into the game to play pvp and let the pvp queue button work,

3. And that Odessen warzone was stuck for 1 week or several days (cant remember how long it was).

And because of this, this bug seems to be, overlooked.

This bug really needs an fix, so bioware look at the queue system because something is really serious wrong and it gets stuck it seems, that it aims only to activate a 8/8 map. Like I said this problem was not before 4.3, and only arena's popped before 4.3 when you queued 4/4, and now players who do this cant get any wz at all.

I hope this issue can be fixed soon.

So greets and all the best!

PS:

And for your fellow players.. did you notice this problem too? If so share your story (or just say something) down below and try to support in this way this forum thread so bioware does not forget this ''bug'' what exists now in the game since that update.

Edited by -JE-BLAZAR-