The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So... just what do you think Filoni is also up to?

myrdinn

Source.

So, it does not matter if Rebels is down to just the third season, or if it has a few more left in the story arc, Filoni has been given a bigger task to do.

...what else do you think Filoni is up to? I doubt it is the Further adventures of Mutt Jones given his strong mastery of both Rebels and the second go at the Clone Wars.

Who here thinks DLucas and Co. might be up to making a new series in the gap between Eps VI and VII?

Oh you are not alone. There have been little hints here and there that have been dropping ever since Star Wars Celebration that has led me to strongly believe that a new animated series is coming along.

This is probably the strongest evidence so far though.

I suspect this will be the last season for Rebels personally, though maybe one more after this.

Either way, with Filoni in charge of it, we can be fairly sure our favourite characters won't be left hanging forever

• 2 months later...
Source.

So, it does not matter if Rebels is down to just the third season, or if it has a few more left in the story arc, Filoni has been given a bigger task to do.

...what else do you think Filoni is up to? I doubt it is the Further adventures of Mutt Jones given his strong mastery of both Rebels and the second go at the Clone Wars.

Who here thinks DLucas and Co. might be up to making a new series in the gap between Eps VI and VII?

STILL WONDER THIS MYSELF *yep those are caps;)

• 1 month later...
Source.

Anyone got any news:rak_02: