If you have 10 spare Jawa Junk...WTB BoE Item from you!

Clarian

What I want is the T4-1D Mark 1 Customization (NOT the Reconnaissance one.) This is available in the Cartel Bazaar on fleet from a jawa vendor named Tsorkeg, in the northwest (Republic) or southeast (Empire) corner, near the Creature/Droid Companion NPCs. It costs 10 Jawa Junk (purple scrap).

I'm offering 1 million credits - from what I saw, that's a bit more than what you'd get from selling 10 of the highest-priced jawa junk trade-in crafting mat on the GTN.

COD or contact Stevran in game, or me here on the forum. Thanks!

What I want is the T4-1D Mark 1 Customization (NOT the Reconnaissance one.) This is available in the Cartel Bazaar on fleet from a jawa vendor named Tsorkeg, in the northwest (Republic) or southeast (Empire) corner, near the Creature/Droid Companion NPCs. It costs 10 Jawa Junk (purple scrap).

I'm offering 1 million credits - from what I saw, that's a bit more than what you'd get from selling 10 of the highest-priced jawa junk trade-in crafting mat on the GTN.

COD or contact Stevran in game, or me here on the forum. Thanks!

Pretty sure Jawa Junk is BoP. Join a conquest guild like BBB, complete your target, and I'm pretty sure part of the reward is Jawa Junk.

Pretty sure Jawa Junk is BoP.

I don't want to buy Jawa Junk - I want to buy a BoE item (Companion Customization) that someone else can buy with Jawa Junk.

Join a conquest guild like BBB, complete your target.

I've looked into that a bit. The thing about conquest is you have to accumulate all the points in a single week, which with the amount of time I have to play, it doesn't look like I could do. It's something I might at least try some day if I never get any response, but I think the more realistic avenue for me would be the PvP vendor lockboxes that drop scrap.

But, easier than either of those would be trading someone for the Customization.

I don't want to buy Jawa Junk - I want to buy a BoE item (Companion Customization) that someone else can buy with Jawa Junk.

I've looked into that a bit. The thing about conquest is you have to accumulate all the points in a single week, which with the amount of time I have to play, it doesn't look like I could do. It's something I might at least try some day if I never get any response, but I think the more realistic avenue for me would be the PvP vendor lockboxes that drop scrap.

But, easier than either of those would be trading someone for the Customization.

If you still need the customization, add Brutacis and shoot me a message when I come online. I can get it for you, I've got plenty of spare jawa junk. I'm usually on in the evenings CDT/CST.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.